This document provides community guidelines for a safe, respectful, productive, and collaborative place for any person who is willing to contribute to the FiFo community. It applies to all "collaborative space", which is defined as community communications channels (such as mailing lists, IRC, submitted patches, commit comments, etc.).
Core Principles :
- We are respectful and appreciative towards peoples work, time and effort.
- We are tolerant of peoples right to have opposing views.
- Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.
- When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants should always assume good intentions.
- Participants who disrupt the collaborative space, or participate in a pattern of behaviour which could considered harassment will not be tolerated.
- Violations of the CoC should only be reported to the maintainers via direct messages on IRC, twitter or via e-mail and will be handled confidentially. Neiter reporters nor reported persons will, or should be, made public.
(adopted from the Postgres CoC WIP v7)